Looking to Stand out from the Crowd or getting distinguished to be the Best from the Rest here is the Certificate Course Certified Data Security and Privacy Officer – CDSPO by Cyber Octet Private Limited
Rapid technological advancement and a reliance on data to fuel business and innovation have increased possible threats and risks to individual privacy. Privacy is emerging as a major threat and subject of concern over a period with advancement of the technologies. There is a significant rise in the Data Breaches across different known and not so known companies around the globe affecting billion of personal data of customers and loss of trillions of dollars to Organisations.
The identification of the regulations to which they are subject based on the types of data they handle and the areas in which these laws are applicable, such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the India Data Protection Framework, etc., is now a significant challenge for organisations. managing privacy issues.As a result, there is a strong need to create and implement rules and regulations requiring compliance from every organisation that accepts, stores, transfers and processes data from Indian customers or other customers globally where such laws (data privacy and protection laws) already exist and soon to be announced.
Certified Data Security and Privacy Officer - CDSPO
- What is Data Security?
- Why Data Security is Important?
- What is Privacy?
- Why Privacy is important?
- What is Data protection?
- Difference between data protection, data security and data privacy?
- Introduction to building a culture of privacy and security?
- Understanding and prioritizing data security and data privacy?
- Data Protection Implementation Control
- International Compliances for Data Protection and privacy
- Governance and Its Importance
- Understanding of the origins and development of data privacy and protection laws
- Global Privacy Standards and Compliance
- Principles of Data privacy
- Key Elements for Privacy
- Privacy concerns and solutions
- GDPR compliance
- GDPR Responsibilities
- Principles of GDPR
- Legal grounds of GDPR
- Privacy by Design
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- Technical and Organizational measures
- Data Subject Rights
- Breach Notification
- Role of Data Protection Officer and Privacy experts
- How to build a privacy program
- Data Security Analyst
- Privacy Compliance Officer/Manager
- Data Security or Privacy Architect
- VP – Data Security
- Privacy Leader
- Director – International Privacy
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Data Protection Officer