What is Hacking?
Hacking is a strategy used by knowledgeable programmers to take advantage of a computer system or private network and gain unauthorised access to carry out harmful actions and steal sensitive data.
What is Ethical Hacking?
Exploiting an organization’s applications, systems, networks, and IT infrastructure while recognising unauthorised access gained by hackers is known as ethical hacking. Ethical hacking is a legitimate way to detect security flaws in a system, help resolve possible network threats or data breaches, and maintain consumer confidence at the same time. You can learn the same from taking a Cyber security course in Ahmedabad.
Why is Ethical Hacking important?
Any private or governmental organization’s data is a valuable asset in today’s digital world and must be protected in order to keep customers’ trust and loyalty.
Here are some reason on why Ethical Hacking is important for every Organisation:
- It ensures the customer that their data (Which they are providing to a company) is safe & proper privacy is maintained
- It reduces the risk of exploitation while managing, executing or implementing system networks as it helps to find vulnerabilities beforehand & rectify them
- It plays an important role in the safety & security of the country’s confidential information. Government organisation hire ethical hackers to identify person(s) doing malicious activities and prevent cyber attacks / terrorism
- It protects organisations from the person with bad intentions or willing to do something hazardous by securing important data from adversaries, thus reducing the risk of exploitation
- Its testing ensures organisations to operate their day to day operations swiftly under standard security systems
How to Learn Ethical Hacking
You can do Beginner as well as Advanced Cyber security course in Ahmedabad. Cyber Octet is one such organisation that aims to empower our learners by offering various programs & seminars on Ethical Hacking. Enhance your core cyber security skill set in:
System hijacking & many more certified skills.
This will additionally help you commence in building your career by providing you a stable job.
Our cyber security course in ahmedabad course will enable you to gain expertise on Network Analysis, System Penetration Techniques, insight on Ethical Hacking Foundation / Processes / Outcomes.
Types of Ethical Hacking
Web Application Hacking:
To prevent web server hacking, it is usually advised to either avoid sharing information online or to upload it with extreme caution. Unreliable hackers wait for a chance to easily steal information like bank account numbers and passwords off the internet.
In system hacking, hackers gain easy access to the Server / Network of the company & steal the data from the computer network. Ethical Hackers perform various password cracking and defensive techniques to protect data & counter attack on the attackers .
Web Server Hacking:
It is always advisable to not share or be extra careful while uploading your information on the web, to protect your data from web server hacking. Unethical Hackers wait for the opportunity to steal information like passwords & bank account details, on the web very effortlessly.
Wireless Network Hacking:
This is the most common type of hacking , as it is easier for the hackers to exploit networks and communicate information from nearby locations through radio waves.
Social Engineering is all about revealing confidential information by manipulating or convincing people and gaining unauthorised access to their system for financial gain.
Types of Hacker:
- White Hat / Ethical Hacker
- Grey Hat Hacker
- Black Hat Hacker
- Red Hat Hacker
- Green Hat Hacker
- Blue Hat Hacker
- Script Kiddies
- State/Nation Sponsored Hacker
Skill-set required for ethical hacking:
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Programming
- Networking skills like devices present in the network, how they are connected and how to identify faults
- Complete knowledge of Database Management Networks like SQL which might impact the day to day operations of any organisation
- Unix, linux & Windows OS knowledge
- Knowledge of Search engine & Server
Become a Professional Ethical hacker with Cyber Octet, Best Cyber security course in Ahmedabad.